Australian Tourist Visa
Australian Tourist Visa from Thailand are available for Thai citizens who wish to travel to Australia for tourism. Australia has been quite a popular destination for Thais with a desire to explore various educational and employment opportunities overseas, or meet Australian friends and relatives, or simply to experience the various exciting ways of the Australian lifestyle.
Australian Tourist Visa
Obtaining an Australian Tourist Visa can be a little difficult for Thais because of the complicated process in submitting the visa application. Note that an Australian visa for your Thai girlfriend it would be best to obtain a fiancee visa for Australia and not to use a tourist visa.
Also an Australian visa for your Thai partner it is best to use an Australian spouse visa.
Eligibility requirements for an Australian Tourist Visa in Thailand:
- – Applicant must be able to provide proof of employment or business in Thailand
- – Applicant must be able to provide proof of financial capability or bank savings
- – Applicant must be able to provide proof of assets and other properties in Thailand
- – Applicant must be able to provide proof of dependants in Thailand
For Australian Tourist Visa applicants with Australian sponsors, details and supporting documents must be provided to their sponsors who are formally lodging the sponsorship application with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC).
General requirements for the Australian Tourist Visa in Thailand:
- – Completed application form
- – Current valid passport or any valid travel document with validity of 6 months from the date of travel
- – Payment of the visa application fee to the Australian visa department
- – Applicant should be able to show evidence of sufficient funds
- – Applicant should be able to show evidence of accommodation for the entire stay in Australia
- – Applicant should be able to provide evidence of strong ties to Thailand to ensure that he or she will be coming back
- – Applicant should be able to provide evidence of stable employment or business in Thailand if self-employed
For sponsorship, a Letter of Invitation by an Australian citizen or permanent resident is required. Also, a Letter of Sponsorship should be provided together with proof of employment, accommodation, financial capability of the Australian sponsor as well as evidence of relationship with sponsor.